Thank you so much for allowing me the amazing and rewarding job of photographing your baby. Babies are one of my passions and I consider myself truly lucky to be around these little munchkins all the time.
My Studio is located at 23 Witbrock Crescent, Burnside, Christchurch. This is the two story house on the corner with the white fence and the gate open. There will be space to park your car in front of the house by the gate.
You can contact me on 0212771987 if you are running late.
Take a little look through the studio HERE
Your session will run for 40 minutes from the beginning of your chosen time. I cannot go over as the sessions this day are back to back, so please try your best to be on time. If you arrive early please wait in the car until your session time.
What to expect & how to prepare for your session
- I provide cold water, cold drinks and coffee, but please do also bring some colour-free, non messy snacks for baby.
- You will have full access to my props and accessories, and will be able to select items you like when you get here.
- Feel free to bring along any items you would like in the photographs, such as blankets, shawls, special teddys etc.
- I provide outfits for babies, but if there is anything special you would like your baby dressed in, bring them to the session dressed in that outfit.
- My sessions are 'baby led', so I never make these tiny humans do anything that they don't like. So, if you have any specific set ups or poses in mind, just let me know before or at the start of the session and I will do my best to get them for you.
- During the session (especially sitters) I find it is best if mum and dad sit back and relax. This way I can easily get your babies full attention so that they're looking and smiling directly into the camera, as opposed to off the side at you.
- Try your best to get baby to have a nap before your session, but if not it wont be the end of the world.
- Babies have an attention span of about 20-25 minutes, so for this reason the sessions are quick and I allow 2 outfit changes.
After the session
- 2 weeks after your session you will come back to the studio for your ordering session. It will be the same week day and time as the photoshoot.
- From here you select the images you love to take home with you, and decide if you would like any enlarged in a beautiful frame.
- Any frames you order take around 3 weeks to make, depending on the size.